Love Segafredo Buono coffee




For some reason when i took it of the shelve in the shop, i didn't have special expectations..
I just wanted to make a change in my habbits of coffee-drinking.
It is only when I took a sip of my cup of espresso that i enjoyed it soo very much.
It's like when you go to a movie without knowing much about it, and expecting very little of it, that the surprise of it being a GOOD movie, receives its effect; in other words: WOW!
So we're talking about Buono from Segafredo. Its a bit sweet (i've always been a sweet-tooth) and its delicious!
It also gave me a pleasant coffeine effect for the wake-up.
So yes, i do recommend it, it became my new favorite, since I like the fact that i can change my coffee choice once in a while, it might change, although it is definitely a keeper, very defenitely!

I bought it at Coffee Express Israel,
http://www.coffee-express.co.il/Products/257--segafredo-espresso-buono.aspx
Segafredo Espresso Buono

Please if anyone tries it and wants to discuss the taste with me, be my guest and post me a note.
http://coffeeexpressisrael.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular Posts