Webdesign is my PASSION~

Hi everyone, :)
My name is Sarah and I an "Olah" from Belgium, made my move over ten years ago(at 18)!!!
My second "move" in life is that I became a Webdesigner.

Slowly, I started to get interested in the field. I started with Photoshop, at first I was learning from a book. Then I decided I really want to go study more intensively.. and that I needed to know ALL the necessary graphic programs for webdesign: Flash, HTML, etc. I was picking up bits and pieces of knowledge from the design world (which in fact always interested me; I'm mostly into modern art :) the web is becoming very modern these days) The nerdy stuff such as: HTML, CSS, AS2 , SEO, Java Script, and whatnot..came a bit later on.

I became devoted to the job, I never reall saw myself as a hard-working person, but today I am fully ambitious to improve my skills all the time :). Its the job with which I totally fell in love.. I've always imagined I would be the "eternal student" , so, i guess if've made a career out of it! From the "webdesign" untill the completion of construction - doing all I can in order to achieve professional websites for my customer.

In the meantime, check out my porfolio; I try to update as often as possible..
http://www.sdesign-web.com/


Sdesign - Cool websites for my customers☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Comments

Popular Posts